Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My first Afghan

I'm finally done with my Americana Afghan! It took me a lot longer than I thought it would because all 3 of my kids got sick. Not all at the same time either. They all took turns, back to back. Ugh. Well now that they are healthy again, I finished it up. I really do love it and since I still have lots of yarn left from this color lot, I'm thinking of making a Chevron Afghan to match! Ahhhh... I love crochet. If you want the pattern, I did put the link to the blog where I originally found the granny square in my previous posts. I just joined the squares with the 5 stitch flat braid join and then double crocheted for the border and added a little bit of a scallop for the last row to give it the ruffle look. Feel free to send me questions or comments!







No comments:

Post a Comment